- The DCC Program has been designed for Medicaid, Family Care and Private Duty/Private Pay Personal Care Workers.
- Available to RNs, LPNs, CNAs, or other agency staff who have experience with providing personal care skills to persons with disabilities and the elderly in the home.
- Provides quality and retention for workers.
- Offers a modular approach, performance and results-based.
- Consumer-focused results.
- Proven cost-efficiency and individualization of training.
Once course is completed, you will:
- Leave as a Certified DCC I Trainer
- Be able to train direct caregivers immediately and efficiently
- Receive a DCC I certificate
- Receive a DCC I Best Practice Assessment and Training Manual