- Your manual of step-by-step delegations for medically orientated tasks
- Available to RNs, LPNs, CNAs, or other agency staff who have experience with providing personal care skills to persons with disabilities and the elderly in the home who have a desire to instruct direct care workers about caring for a consumer with Alzheimers and/or Dementia.
- Provides quality and retention for workers.
- Offers a modular approach that is performance and results-based.
- Your training can be specific to individual clients, broad for a group of caregivers or one on one with a family member.
- Consumer-focused results.
- Proven cost-efficiency and individualization of training.
Once course is completed, you will:
- Leave as a Certified Alzheimers, Dementia, and Memory Care Trainer
- Be able to train direct caregivers immediately and efficiently
- Receive a Communications and Managing Challenging Behaviors manual